Apply for Grant
Hypertherm's Philanthropic Mission is to partner with organizations and engage in activities that strengthen and create sustainable, positive change in the community and environment.
HOPE Foundation grant decisions are made by the Hypertherm HOPE Team. The team, comprised of Hypertherm associates representing all areas of the company, meets quarterly to review all requests. The team strives to communicate all decisions within 4 months of the receipt of application. If approved, organizations can expect payment within 2 months of receiving notification. (Please plan your request accordingly based on your needs and our review cycle.)
- Organizations must have nonprofit tax exempt status under IRS code 501(c)3.
- Grant requests should align with our philanthropic mission and core value of respect for all people.
- Hypertherm does not support donations to individuals nor does it support organizations with a direct political or religious focus.
- Grant seekers are expected to be inclusive and non-discriminatory in their practices, policies and programs.
- Complete the on line application below.
- If your request is greater than $350, please send your operating and program (if applicable) budgets to email@example.com or mail to Attn: Beth Danyluk, PO BOX 5010, Hanover, NH 03755.
- If this is your first request to the HOPE Foundation, please complete, sign, and submit the attached W-9 form to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Attn: Beth Danyluk, PO BOX 5010, Hanover, NH 03755.
- If grant request is approved, please prepare to submit your measureable outcomes (activities, progress, challenges, and learnings) within the time frame you document in the form.
If you have questions regarding the grant process, you may contact Beth Danyluk at 603-643-3441 ext. 1303 or email email@example.com.
* indicates required information